Next Thursday evening there is a Startup Clinic in Cambridge, for founders of consumer web companies, that should be interesting.
It is the first event in a new series sponsored by MITX. Hopefully, we will see more involvement of this type from successful local entrepreneurs who are willing to engage with the community and pollinate the web ecosystem here in Boston. This kind of startup to startup interaction is one of the ingredients missing from our local scene.
This free event is for entrepreneurs only; seating is limited and you must be engaged in creating a consumer start-up to attend!
Register for: MITX Start-Up Clinic: Business Models & Cost Efficiencies
View Larger Map
Presenter: Doug Levin, Serial CEO and Entrepreneur, Founder of Black Duck Software
Discussion points will include:
- Your company vision, culture, strategies and operations — from zero-stage onwards
- Your business model, its development, maintenance and evolution
- Your product and service mix; choosing one or the other, or both
- Building your business, finance and implementation models for today and the future
- Cost savings in your business given today's economic conditions
- And more…
Check it out and let us know how you liked it.