What Will "E-Commerce 2.0" Look Like in the Next Few Years?
- Jeff Bussgang - General Partner, Flybridge Capital Partners (moderator)
- Tom Beecher - President and CEO, Mall Networks
- Brian Eberman - CEO, Avenue 100 Media Solutions
- Scott Savitz - CEO and Co-Founder, Shoebuy
- Niraj Shah - CEO and Co-Founder, CSN Stores
Retailers who leverage the power of online commerce, communities, personalization and other online strategies are poised to do well in the New Year. After all, e-commerce is the one positive story from the 2009 holiday season. According to ComScore, online retailing grew 4% (from the beginning of November through December 18) to $24.8 billion, while sales conducted in stores fell flat in comparison to 2008.
Join this event to hear a panel of CEOs from local e-commerce leaders share their experiences about how the Internet has created powerful opportunities for growth. Discussion points will include:
- How e-commerce has, and continues to, change the landscape of the retail industry
- What old and new online strategies are being done to aggressively take market share
- How retailers are leveraging the Internet and emerging social media channels to market to new customers
- How community and social sharing is being used to created an engaging ecommerce experience
8:00am - 8:30am Registration and Breakfast
8:30am - 10:00am Panel Discussion